Thursday, September 25, 2014

Bite City Grill

Montgomery Plaza


Patio view from our seats of the Montgomery Plaza sign. 


Montgomery Plaza is a shopping mall and luxury condominium located on West 7th Street just west of downtown Fort Worth. The building was constructed in 1928 and is now one of the hot spots to hang out in Ft. Worth. Many different shops and restaurants have opened up in the past few years in the plaza such as; Pei Wei, Yogurtland, Boomer Jacks, Starbucks and the newest restaurant is Bite City Grill.


This is the back of their menu. The actually menu was held on
 with rubber bands. How clever.


Dinner with a view


My lemonade and cocktail menu
Bite City Grill is a Modern American cuisine with global influence and craft cocktails. Everyone I know has been talking about how wonderful this place is so I couldn't wait to try it. I kept hearing such great reviews about the restaurant and let me tell you, it did not disappoint.

You really can't go wrong with anything you order. Everything on the menu looked delicious, even the menu itself was cool. (Above picture.) I asked the waiter what he would recommend, well I have never seen someone struggle so much to pick just one thing. He went on about how no matter what, you will be satisfied.

I went with my sister, Kristin, and we really like to eat. So we tried a large variety of food. We had a flatbread pizza, beef carpaccio, charred octopus, steamed mussels and some duck. Quite a range of food, huh? We could have eaten more but wanted to save room for dessert.

The drinks looked fabulous too, the craft cocktails are inspired by characteristics of each Zodiac sign which was so much fun to read. I was boring and just got a lemonade but it was great. Just the presentation of the lemonade was beautiful.

Overall, it was a wonderful experience. I was very happy with my food and the atmosphere. Our view was lovely and it was such a peaceful night. They also were not very busy because we went on a Wednesday night so we had the best service. Below is a picture of the inside of the restaurant. Isn't it so cute? I love the vibe.


View of the inside of the restaurant


So what is your Zodiac sign? (Bite City Grill has the perfect cocktail waiting for you..)




No comments:

Post a Comment