Thursday, September 4, 2014

Rediscovering Ft. Worth

I've lived in Fort Worth my whole life. Well minus the two years I lived in Arlington but does that really count? It's only 30 minutes away... Since the 90's, Fort Worth has changed a lot. A lot, a lot! There are so many places I use to go that aren't there anymore and it seems like there are always new stores and restaurants opening. It's really pretty exciting!

Blogging Goal:

 

My goal for this blog is to rediscover Fort Worth. I want to experience new adventures within the city and even rediscover things I haven't done for years that have probably changed quite a bit. 

I will be graduating in December and I am wanting to move to another state for a while to venture off for a bit. I am really hoping that this blog helps me learn more about my home city and I can take advantage of what Fort Worth has to offer while I am still here. I want to have fun with this blog and include my friends and family in my adventure.

Some Ideas For Future Posts: 

 

I love being outside and active. Anything from walking to biking to rollerblading. Fort Worth has a ten year plan to make the Trinity River a much more user friendly and active place to be. I really want to get out a experience all the Trinity has to offer so far.

I also live with my sister and we have sister dates weekly. We are guilty of always going back to our favorite restaurants and not trying new ones. My goal is to start trying new places and adding to our list of favorites.

I have a great group of girlfriends that love to go out, so I will be including them in my blogging. Also my family and boyfriend are a huge part of my life so I will be bringing them along as well.

Let Me Hear From You:



If anyone has any ideas of places to go or recommendations, please let me know. I love getting feedback and ideas for new adventures.

I am going out to discover my first event later tonight. There is a trivia night going on at Magnolia Motor Lounge on West 7th Street. Check back soon to read about it. 

3 comments:

  1. Fort Worth has changed a lot. Even Arlington has grown over the years, especially with the AT&T Stadium. What state are you planning to move to after you graduate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I live between the two, I'm more of a Dallas gal. Perhaps your blog will give me more reasons to visit Fort Worth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana Mendoza, as of right now, my plan is to move to Colorado but I am still opened to other states. It really just depends where I can find a job. Erika Pribanic-Smith, I sure hope so. A goal of mine is to get people to realize how much Fort Worth has to offer. So many people think of Fort Worth as a tiny town outside of Dallas and think Dallas has so much more to offer when really Fort Worth is booming and is getting very popular.

    ReplyDelete